Campagnolo self extracting bolt removal tool...

Well, now it's just a nice keychain, although I can turn it back into a tool whenever I want. For now I prefer it that way. And it is not for sale, it is just a curiosity that I cherish with affection

Attachments

• IMG_9196.JPG
    IMG_9196.JPG
    533.8 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_9197.JPG
    IMG_9197.JPG
    463.8 KB · Views: 12
Well, now it's just a nice keychain, although I can turn it back into a tool whenever I want. For now I prefer it that way. And it is not for sale, it is just a curiosity that I cherish with affection
Need the Campag chain 😁

Need the Campag chain 😁
Well, that's just a portion of a Rohloff S.L.T. 99
The truth is that they went very well with Campagnolo, although I think that the Sachs SC 80 R works better for 8-speed synchronized groupsets
The Sachs also work very well with 7 speed gearboxes.
In general, and because it is already difficult to access Rohloff, I usually put Sachs chains on almost all my bikes unless they have a Shimano groupset, and even then sometimes I also put Sachs chains. There are still many new ones to be found
Another option that I really like are the Connex by Wippermann.

The 92' Marinoni "Special" with 93' Record groupo
That's a lovely thing, isn't it? Guiseppe is truly a master of the torch. He figures that he made somewhere around 40,000 frames, but is still learning the craft. As of 2018, he was also still setting records on the bike too, albeit in the 75+ categories

Latest posts

Back