Calling US based retro bikers - help please

trailwright

GT Fan
US guys

I've spotted a frame I'm interested in on US ebay, not appearing on the UK site with the same details, but as a consequence it's not letting me get in touch with the seller even after registering with ebay afresh (I've an established UK account already).

I'm just looking in the first instance to see if he'll post to the UK, but failing that if any of you US based guys has a solution to getting hold of the frame for me and then posting out in the most cost efficient manner. Interested to hear your thoughts.

PM me for specifics but post here for general solutions that may benefit all.

Thanks

I am interested in you not being able to get in touch with a US seller, can sellers block certain countries/international contact and orders?

I am interested in you not being able to get in touch with a US seller, can sellers block certain countries/international contact and orders?
Yes of course as many people don’t want the hassle of international postage when they sell.

You can alter who sees your item as available and prevent anyone aboard from buying

Yes of course as many people don’t want the hassle of international postage when they sell.

You can alter who sees your item as available and prevent anyone aboard from buying
Had no idea, I never actually used ebay much. Cheers mate

Ebay was never a huge thing here in Denmark, just like Amazon won't ever catch on here.

Back