Breezer Series 1 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
elPedro666":168opgdo said:
I'm pretty sure everyone realises this isn't the same as clearing out a couple of old mechs

Actually this is exactly like clearing out a couple of mechs. Selling is selling. It's pretty basic and doesn't leave any wiggle room.

Could somebody clear-up if the owner is willing to sell for 20 large or the price of the bike is actually moderator set at $20,500.

pinguwin":tii6726u said:
elPedro666":tii6726u said:
I'm pretty sure everyone realises this isn't the same as clearing out a couple of old mechs

Actually this is exactly like clearing out a couple of mechs. Selling is selling. It's pretty basic and doesn't leave any wiggle room.

I disagree as this is more than a basic consumable, but I'm not going to mess up the gent's sale thread discussing it here ;)

Well guys, the auction is over-the buyer asked me not to reveal his name, but the bike sold for $26K.

Attachments

• DSCF1372-1.jpg
    DSCF1372-1.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 980
As the auction's over is it okay to comment on price...? I'm going with 'wow'! :LOL:

Joking aside I hope it's found a happy home, wherever it's gone, and that it's not going to vanish from sight :cool:

Awesome!

So, that's a great price. I'm glad we're okay with this silent auction format as I have a really great bike I would like to post here and will also prefer that it is a silent auction! Who needs ebay?! Yay!

That is a great price. Wow! I hope we see it again. :cool:

webby":3drwmaqt said:
Didn't think that's how this site works.

Think this was a bit of an exception, given that the bike was exceptional, I'd suggest checking with the Guv'nor before doing anything similar ;)

girlonbike":2z1cbezr said:
Awesome!

So, that's a great price. I'm glad we're okay with this silent auction format as I have a really great bike I would like to post here and will also prefer that it is a silent auction! Who needs ebay?! Yay!

That is a great price. Wow! I hope we see it again. :cool:

I should just let this pass, but it seems like there is more to it, (your comments and the others like your's). Perhaps Pat didn't play it exactly straight according to forum rules, but it was being monitored and it was being addressed. Perhaps not as fast as some if you who mainly post elsewhere, would have liked; our apologies. Thank you for your great concern, and I hope you are equally concerned when you see this going on with a exage derailleur, and I hope you will take time to pm me about it, as a couple did here, so that I can address that, as well. Fair is fair, right? I'm sure there were no ulterior motives by the people posting here and the people pm'ing me, though some of them might be local to Pat, right ;) :cool:

Anywho, what's done is done; no exceptions were made, and the site moderation if fair and balanced.

Congrats Pat, thanks for sharing this build with our site. See you around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back