Boulder starship. SOLD

Re:

Aaargh...ballbags. Had a huge memory lapse and forgot all about this, I will do some pics today and post them up when I get in this evening. :oops:

Re:

Hello
I'd really like to keep this within the UK. It's so hard to source this type of thing over here as so few bikes came over back in the day, it seems criminal to send it back home again.

Re:

Save the money that you would have spent on hundreds of chocolate eggs in oversized cardboard boxes and treat yourself to a Boulder this easter, you know it makes sense :LOL:

Re:

Its a stunner and cant stop drooling! If you lend me £550 I'll have it! 4 kiddies with big blue eyes eagerly awaiting the Easter Bunny make this an impossible purchase.......then if you include the dogs big brown eyes it becomes a dream as it was bitd!:-(

Re: Re:

The History Man":mfsxa6dr said:
Frame and forks? :mrgreen:

Maybe.....The forks are a crock of shit though,although they match beautifully they are a bad match for the frame. Uber stiff vs uber flex. £299 for the two

Re:

£299 for two forks! Outragious!
You'll be selling the steerer and crown separately next :LOL: :LOL:

Can't believe it's still here

Mike

Re: Re:

futuristicoldman":3rrln1di said:
The History Man":3rrln1di said:
Frame and forks? :mrgreen:

Maybe.....The forks are a crock of shit though,although they match beautifully they are a bad match for the frame. Uber stiff vs uber flex. £299 for the two

You really need to brush up on your sales patter. :LOL:

Back