BoTM BotM September 2021 - nominations

Bike of The Month
Just bloody stop it already!

This is like, well, I don't even know what it's like.

A madness.

No one deserves to lose.

Wow this is one tough pick - looking at the entries so far this could be anyone’s

Hard to see past the Zinn (would pref white saddle and white toe clip straps for my ocd ) but some other rare beauties. Amazing month.

Hard to see past the Zinn (would pref white saddle and white toe clip straps for my ocd ) but some other rare beauties. Amazing month.
It is hard to think another may get the nod but judging by the previous bonded month - the unmentioned latecomer with no comments won! My OCD wants white saddle, toe clips and silver headset and bars - but the build thread was very good and dedicated and that adds much to it hence it’ll likely get my vote (as I also really like Zinns)

It is hard to think another may get the nod but judging by the previous bonded month - the unmentioned latecomer with no comments won! My OCD wants white saddle, toe clips and silver headset and bars - but the build thread was very good and dedicated and that adds much to it hence it’ll likely get my vote (as I also really like Zinns)

Maybe it's just that people with certain preferences are more vocal 😅 It's a great bike, but it's not amongst my considerations from the entries so far.

Back