kingoffootball

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
i haven't entered a bike in awhile.
retro roy's
early 90's purple toad

...and this is why I shouldn't bother trying to decide which I'll vote for until entries are closed.

That looks lovely .... is it just me or are the photos a bit small? Larger photos (and choosing one of the side-on photos) might make a big difference for people finding the choice this month difficult.

wtb_rider

BoTY Winner
PoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hey Ho

so i tried to get some pics done. Not very happy with the results but at least there is no time left.

Wtb_riders:
LandShark Dirtshark

some Ritchey, Dia Compe, Specialized, King and al little bit of WTB (of course ;-))

i'm trying to find some informations but there is not much at the moment. if someone knows something please let me know.
Hope you like it.
Cheers Kay

ibbz

Gold Trader
rBotM Winner
Karma King
Dyna-Tech Fan
Feedback
View
Hey Ho

so i tried to get some pics done. Not very happy with the results but at least there is no time left.

Wtb_riders:
LandShark Dirtshark

some Ritchey, Dia Compe, Specialized, King and al little bit of WTB (of course ;-))

i'm trying to find some informations but there is not much at the moment. if someone knows something please let me know.
Hope you like it.
Cheers Kay
Damn that’s nice - that’s really nice!
The colour and the elegance of the frame and choice of components for me hits the spot! My favourite so far in this month of jaw droppers

mclaren680

Marin Fan
I like that. The gold and black scheme looks great. Are those graphics on the tubing decals or hand drawn?
Thanks! No it's a DyedBro 'SpaceTrip' vinyl frame protection kit. As the bike is Spray.Bike'd I wasn't sure how well the paint would last with stone chips etc so probably went overboard and wrapped all the main risk areas, but I love the end result