BotM October 2017 - The Vote

Pick 2

• Player's 1990 Muddy Fox Courier Prestige

Votes: 35 38.0%
  • Shamobius' 1992 Rocky Mountain Experience

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Bollox64s Tim Gould's '93 Newnham team Schwinn (homage)

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • BarneyRubble's 1993 GT RTS 1

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Jimi911's 1987 Box Crown Wicked Fat Chance

Votes: 23 25.0%
  • felixdelrio's 1992 Yeti Ultimate

Votes: 33 35.9%
  • Haalands 1983 Fat City Cycles «Fat Chance»

Votes: 21 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
WOW! I don't normally vote or post a comment, but based on loads of comments about contributing (or NOT as in my case) on other threads I thought I'd join the party...

Schwinn got my vote due to detail of the build (and I have a soft-spot as I own the ex-Gould Peugeot that has past through a few hands on here)

1984 Fat Chance got the other as I love these ERA bikes where components were nabbed from BMX and touring bikes before the emergence of mass-produced MTB goodies

However it was a tough one as I love all the bikes this month. Well done everyone! :LOL:

Votes the same as 27motorhead and for exactly the same reasons.
The Schwinn for the enormous amount of work and eye for detail, and the fact that it's an underdog brand.
And the Fat because I just love the early ones, so damn cool!

I would like to point out (totally objective, of course ;) ) that only one bike has mud on it's tires.

Haaland":5b9n9m5u said:
I would like to point out (totally objective, of course ;) ) that only one bike has mud on it's tires.

BOTM and you couldn't even be bothered to clean it?! ;-)

Great result for the Schwinn and the runner up Fox too.

Wow!

Thanks to those who voted for my labour of love - now I can die a happy man....or at least give myself the luxury of a Whisky on a Sunday night before a work day :cool:

Some nice bikes this month!

Cheers, Alec

Congratulations Alec, great build :cool:

Great month again and all were worthy :)

Mark

Back