BotM November 2020 Dirt Drops Special - VOTE NOW!

Pick your winner

• THM’s 1989 Overbury’s Pioneer

Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Captain Stupido’s Orange C16R

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oneschnark’s 1989 Ibis

Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Apfelmus’ 1994 Curtlo Mountaineer

• Prezza’s 1990 Muddy Fox Trailblazer Sprint

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Sinnerman’s Chas Roberts White Spider II ‘Etto’

Votes: 6 7.8%
  • Iveto1983’s 1990 Merlin Titanium

Votes: 12 15.6%
  • Nporternz 1994 Marin Pine Mountain

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • 24pouces Salsa ala Carte

Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Uno-speedo’s 1991 Merlin Elevator

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Rrrroberts’ 1994 Rocky Mountain Blizzard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Adr.75’s 1993 Merlin

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Doctor-bond’s 1988 Marin Pine Mountain

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
:LOL: Wow!!!!

I can’t wait to finally have a ‘Botm’ banner against my name! It’s only taken me over a decade of being on this site and only recently taking part in this part of the fun! :xmas-big-grin:

All great entries, congratulations to the winners.

And he looks resigned to the fact this happens every year now :LOL: :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• thattimeofyearagain.jpeg
    thattimeofyearagain.jpeg
    405.3 KB · Views: 1,388
Re:

My second BoTM entry, and I've gone from clear winner first time out to a rare zero points. Still, I couldn't have voted for myself against any of those machines, and I was only making up numbers anyway.

Love to see a Muddy Fox win, even though I can't decide if it was a hybrid, or 30 years ahead of it's time. Best lines of anything else this month though.

Re:

Bronze medal for me with only 1 vote difference ! Thanks for who voted for my Salsa and congratulations for the 2 winners ! :D

I was a little hesitant with the subject matter this month but thought it ended up being a really exciting month, with lots of great entries. Thanks to all who entered and congratulations to the winners

legrandefromage":zyta5erv said:
What a shame! We missed out on such delights as:

file.php

and

purpleness_949.jpg

I do like the look of the blue zaskar. Proportions are right.

legrandefromage":1hu14ad6 said:
It was monstrously quick but those forks did weigh more than the rest of the bike.

They look like 'jump' forks of some kind. I wager that the faux bi-plane Specialized forks I use might give them a run for their money in the weight stakes. Mine are a ringer though as I do have a 1-1/8th threadless tube over the inch steerer. They ride well though which is what matters.

How did you get on with those Country Rocks on that Zaskar?. I really like them and with latex tubes feel good. No punctures yet from the best that dorset and new forest have to offer.

Back