BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
August brings a special month - bonded frames. Expecting to see a few Dynatechs, Treks maybe some Techniums and Kogas. Perhaps we'll even see a Yeti or a Specialized Epic........

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
Link to all the rules http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after August 31st will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Ideal month for a Dynatech entry.....my 2nd Dynatech to be entered for botm this year!

Currently restoring it's twin, but as it's a special - here's my entry this month.

boy"O"boy's 1991 Raleigh Dynatech Endeavour

Full Campagnolo Centaur spec...now including correct rubber handled skewers and Electa saddle.

Build thread here (and some teaser pics for the 2nd build )

20210802_191635.jpg 20210802_192149.jpg

Cheers.
boy"O"boy

Lovely @24pouces

That's 3 great entries already :cool:

Antwack's 1995 Raleigh M-Trax Ti-1000

It's not factory spec nor is it a patch on the builds on here but it's my first attempt so what the heck!

mtrax 1.jpg
mtrax 2.jpg

This is a great theme and really looking forward to this.
Superb entries so far!

OOOOOOOOOOOH MATRON!

Bring out your Raleighs! I just finished this today. You can blame the organiser for making this a special bonded month so I can enter it again. Enjoy.

There are a few non original parts but only where it doesn't show. I think it's very 'original' and special. I particularly like, and wish to draw your attention to, the coordinated cockpit cable colour combination.

There is a build thread containing a shrine to other creations.......... https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/89-thm-raleigh-dyna-technicolour.432713/

THM's 89 Raleigh Dyna-Tech 1EC0B2FF-1571-41C2-906C-26A6149DDB2C.jpeg D4AF2352-E1CF-42E3-B4F1-F34794A52CE4.jpeg

Last edited:
Back