BoTM BotM August 2021 nominations - bonded frames special

Bike of The Month
OOOOOOOOOOOH MATRON!

Bring out your Raleighs! I just finished this today. You can blame the organiser for making this a special bonded month so I can enter it again. Enjoy.

There are a few non original parts but only where it doesn't show. I think it's very 'original' and special. I particularly like, and wish to draw your attention to, the coordinated cockpit cable colour combination.

THM's 89 Raleigh Dyna-Tech

View attachment 560132View attachment 560133
Blimey!!!!

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOH MATRON!

Bring out your Raleighs! I just finished this today. You can blame the organiser for making this a special bonded month so I can enter it again. Enjoy.

There are a few non original parts but only where it doesn't show. I think it's very 'original' and special. I particularly like, and wish to draw your attention to, the coordinated cockpit cable colour combination.

THM's 89 Raleigh Dyna-Tech

View attachment 560132View attachment 560133
Epicly nuts! That'll get my vote.

Ideal month for a Dynatech entry.....my 2nd Dynatech to be entered for botm this year!

Currently restoring it's twin, but as it's a special - here's my entry this month.

boy"O"boy's 1991 Raleigh Dynatech Endeavour

Full Campagnolo Centaur spec...now including correct rubber handled skewers and Electa saddle.

Build thread here (and some teaser pics for the 2nd build )

View attachment 560038View attachment 560039

Cheers.
boy"O"boy
This will get my vote - the time care attention and rarity of it! And it’s also probably the most beautiful Raleigh ever made of any type

I’ve been enhancing it this evening prior to retaking pics. Only fair to warn you.

I’ve been enhancing it this evening prior to retaking pics. Only fair to warn you.

Why is there like a scrotum dangling from the back of the saddle? Bad descending technique?

Normally ball bags are perched on the front of a saddle attached to the pilot. :confused:

EDIT: BTW you didn.t align the valve dust-caps for the photo shoot, so your bike is automatically absent from my short-list of hopefuls.

Last edited:
Back