Bmx show and shine at the malverns this year!!!!!!

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
From Si, will be taking my western flyer although I’ve a feeling there will be some epic 80s bikes on display, honestly can’t wait for this. Be good to catch up with Bob haro again. A few of us had the privilege of schmoosing with him at the NEC a few years ago.

Old Skool BMX Collectors Alert!
On Saturday the 27th of August 2022 we will be hosting the Muc-Off BMX Retro Show and Shine at the GT Bicycles Malverns Classic Festival.
Entry into this competition is free to all festival-goers and is open to all bikes manufactured on or before the year 1992. Just turn up at 10:00 in the Retro Show and Shine marquee in the main arena with your pride and joy along with a rear-wheel bike stand.
Judges will be looking for originality and era correct parts. Bikes associated with actual BMX history will also be scored highly.
Entries are limited to two bikes per person. We will then judge the bicycles down to the best three.
The BMX Retro Show and Shine will be organised and judged by the 'We Were Rad' Team. We Were Rad have just released their definitive epic book on 80s BMX told by the people who both lived it and loved it.
The important bit, the cash prize fund!
1st place – £1,000
2nd place – £500
3rd place – £250
Good luck to everyone entering.
Please Note: Sunday 28th of August the Muc-Off MTB Retro Show will be taking place with the same prize fund.
The GT Bicycles Malverns Classic is the MTB Festival;
-Racing for all disciplines, abilities and ages
-All courses are open to ride
-100+Trade/Expo stands
-Free funfair, climbing wall and slack-lines
-Live bands and DJs
-Retro Show and Shine
-Camping, Showers, Toilets, Bar and Catering Onsite
Purchase your festival tickets here:
https://malvernsclassic.com/

So it's been almost 2 years since this festival took place. I've been busy all year long and didn't know if there was a similar festival like this for me and my friends to attend during Christmas and New Year? suika game

Back