Retrobike @ malverns 2023

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Not long now everyone, this year's show and shine I'm hoping we crack the 100 bikes entered. We had just over 50 on display during the weekend at different times so if you are coming and want to show your bikes of please bring a stand and a lock. Over night it's having to change due to the recent issues at ardrock. It has been requested that we don't have all the bikes in one place over night, the risk is just to high for myself and si. I hope you understand but due to usually having the biggest quantity and arguably to the most valuable stand there, it would destroy me to lose anything.

Gonna use this post as the aftermath as well so please post pics etc here.

One love, Chris

What’s the etiquette for number of bikes to bring?

Also , I have one which is a bit of a crossover which I’m unsure whether would be allowed to be classed as “retro”. It’s the MBUK 20th anniversary Zaskar so is around 2008 but obviously hints back to 91 ish

What’s the etiquette for number of bikes to bring?

Also , I have one which is a bit of a crossover which I’m unsure whether would be allowed to be classed as “retro”. It’s the MBUK 20th anniversary Zaskar so is around 2008 but obviously hints back to 91 ish
For the show and shine its as many as you want. Tbh buddy please bring it as we'd love to see it and so would daddy, it may not win but would look excellent on show

For the show and shine its as many as you want. Tbh buddy please bring it as we'd love to see it and so would daddy, it may not win but would look excellent on show
I thought Show-n-Shine was two bikes only?

al.

Yeh I’m 100% sure it wouldn’t win as it divides opinion

I was thinking of bringing 3 bikes (plus my mates 1 who’s coming with me ) but just need decide which

Maybe MBUK , aqua Zaskar and either my pace or Xizang

anyone have any spare (cheap) display bike stands to sell / borrow ? Just occurred to me I’ve only got 1.

I remember someone selling some on here a bit ago but can’t remember who

anyone have any spare (cheap) display bike stands to sell / borrow ? Just occurred to me I’ve only got 1.

I remember someone selling some on here a bit ago but can’t remember who
What is this guy?

@ExpertBlay had a job lot, but looks like he sold them all...

Was meaning to buy some off him, but forgot! 🤪

Back