BMW Q5.T MTB/City bike for sale

Picobello

Retro Newbie
Thinking about selling my unique BMW Q5.T MTB/citybike. Only 2000 were made back then. Most of tbe bikes came in blue and the orange color is very rare. Not many left in the world.

19394773292_d5db67a7e8_z.jpg

19214805319_b6ebb8dac8_z.jpg

19405122861_319a581fed_z.jpg

It is a 2002 BMW Q5.T bike with front and rear suspension. Front suspension is the famous Tele-Lever system BMW also used for their motorbikes.
It is foldable to a smaller package and has 3x7 speed Shimano Nexave gears.

Only thing that is missing is the sidestand.

Anyone here who is interested?

Won't let it go cheap...
Won't go for less than 750 Euro.

Offers and questions can be send to rene.verbruggen@ziggo.nl

Best Regards

René Verbruggen
Netherlands

BMW be q5

Hi, I am looking to buy a bmw q5 or q6, either in good condition or needing restoration, cannot find one anywhere, I guess the orange one you posted is long gone, so any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Eric

BMW be q5

Hi, I am looking to buy a bmw q5 or q6, either in good condition or needing restoration, cannot find one anywhere, I guess the orange one you posted is long gone, so any help would be greatly appreciated
Regards
Eric
Hi, If you're still looking, I have a BMW Q6 in both sizes. Smaller one needs a refresh. PM if still looking. Cheers

BMW be q5

Regards
Eric
Hi,are You stlill looking for BMW Q5.T?

Back