Bike Of The Month September 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

Double-E F":3qgn3pwv said:
This -formerly very pleasant- thread should be re-branded (re-issued, re-released) as Blabber of the Month..

Amazing what has to happen to find out the year of a bike these days.

Re: Re:

legrandefromage":20cf6sse said:
d8mok":20cf6sse said:
So just for clarity ..... if its pre 97 , then cut up , replaced with modern tubes, built again with modern tech ,painted with modern paint and uses some modern stickers that’s classed as pre 97 ?

Just like all those 'restored' Land Rover Defenders that started out as just a VIN plate as everything else rusted or corroded away

Exactly - Just watch Car SOS with Fuzz and dickhead !

Then go to Morgan cars in Malvern and buy a modern one (they aren’t the same or comparable ) but you already know that and are sporting with us :LOL: ..... which I get and do find amusing

So are we all agreed - you’ve stirred the pot and will exit stage right now taking your Fax with you ? :LOL:

Re:

I honestly think some you guys need to chill out and stop taking it so seriously. The ones who realise I’m just prodding fun at the topic get it.

“Burn him burn him he’s entered a 98+ bike into our BOTM , is nothing sacred ?”

d8mok":3hcu7ah9 said:
I honestly think some you guys need to chill out and stop taking it so seriously. The ones who realise I’m just prodding fun at the topic get it.

And you achieved your goal - to divide opinion!

Sir your work here is done ! :LOL:

Re:

I’ll put it away for another 10 years then.....

I just think it’s a topic worth talking about. I think the Yeti is lovely but it’s no longer in my opinion a true pre 97 frame however I have no issue with it being entered and no doubt winning BOTM.

I’m saying nowt :shock: (lifts right moob with crossed arms.....)

d8mok":2q0xuijv said:

d8mok":2q0xuijv said:
You do realise I’ve only posted it for a reaction don’t you?

The fellow members you were trying to evoke a reaction from lived up to your expectation and probably responded with the aim of getting a reaction from you.
And this is what you get; 'what you reap is what you sow', and all that. :LOL:

Back