BoTM Bike of The Month July 2021 - nominations thread

Bike of The Month
I’m overwhelmed Captaincowelly, thank you. You’re right, my bad no build thread. It all came together rather quickly. But thank you for the very kind words. I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out I must say.

I’m overwhelmed Captaincowelly, thank you. You’re right, my bad no build thread. It all came together rather quickly. But thank you for the very kind words. I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out I must say.
Really don't see that being an issue.Unfortunately.:rolleyes:😂

I’ll throw my 97 Zaskar into the fire

Compared to the bikes already posted it’s nowhere near worthy in terms of spec. However I’ve grown to really like it over the last few weeks due to its individual history (or lack of)

I had a Zaskar in 98 so they’ve always had a place in my heart and I’ve owned loads. So when this was available i couldn’t pass. It’s now completely standard even with reflectors and dork disc. Unridden condition and sold by my local shop. No idea how someone could buy it new and never ride it but here we are

I actually took it down to them (Je James) last week as I know them well and some people were working there in 97 and likely sold this new.

https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/a-brand-new-97-zaskar-….431049/

Attachments

• 0796095E-1EE3-40A5-B898-BDD88A341846.jpeg
    0796095E-1EE3-40A5-B898-BDD88A341846.jpeg
    543.1 KB · Views: 22
  • 32E688D7-CFDF-493A-A63D-36BE6C9CB6DD.jpeg
    32E688D7-CFDF-493A-A63D-36BE6C9CB6DD.jpeg
    491.8 KB · Views: 22
I’ll throw my 97 Zaskar into the fire

Compared to the bikes already posted it’s nowhere near worthy in terms of spec. However I’ve grown to really like it over the last few weeks due to its individual history (or lack of)

I had a Zaskar in 98 so they’ve always had a place in my heart and I’ve owned loads. So when this was available i couldn’t pass. It’s now completely standard even with reflectors and dork disc. Unridden condition and sold by my local shop. No idea how someone could buy it new and never ride it but here we are

I actually took it down to them (Je James) last week as I know them well and some people were working there in 97 and likely sold this new.

https://www.retrobike.co.uk/threads/a-brand-new-97-zaskar-….431049/
Where's the build thread?😂
Only joking of course,I know I'm not alone in having a thing for untouched treasure.Gets me moist☺️.Great find,seems it definitely had your name on it!👍

Back