BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Happy 2022 all! A few days late but I'm sure you'll forgive me! Another regular month to kick off the year. Next month will be a fillet brazed special so maybe hang fire this month, if you've got something that qualifies for February.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. John's 1990 Kona Lavadome
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
Link to all the rules http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

Nominations thread will run for the entire month. Entries submitted after January 31st will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Last edited:
Upload your retro BSO, found rusting at the bottom of the local pond, and walk away with the coveted BOTM title, unopposed!

I have something for later in the month, maybe. The last few months it has paid to hold off until you confirm you’re not facing down an ex-Tomac C26 or worse..

I covet your mint condition black m730 chainset!

These things seem to be popping up on builds everywhere at the minute, yet all I can find for my MC1 Attitude are knackered sets at astronomical prices. Oh well. Gorgeous bike.

Back