Bike of The Month April 2013 - The Poll

Bike of The Month April 2013 - The Poll

• Biglev's Breezer mk1 replica 2013 (faux 1976/7)

Votes: 46 18.9%
  • racer x's 1996 Dagger FS

Votes: 42 17.3%
  • Tigern's 1993 Klein Adroit Mardi Gras

Votes: 24 9.9%
  • rumpfy's Yeti C-26

Votes: 50 20.6%
  • humanois1989's 1992 Kona Cindercone

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Rob Atkin's 1994 Kona Kilauea

Votes: 34 14.0%
  • Stumpjumper1990's 1994 Specialized Stumpjumper M2

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Raidan's 1994 Brodie Sovereign

Votes: 20 8.2%
  • SYN-CROSSIS' 1992 Klein Attitude Backfire

Votes: 20 8.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well done Rumpfy I think we can all agree that a very worthy bike of the title. I am please that the dagger did well also I love it when I see bike i have not seen before. But i wont lie I am well chuffed with second. I normally come second from last. :¬) I will have to think what to have a crack at next. thanks to all that voted.I cant wait to see whats next months comp looks like.

Cheers
Pete

:cool: i'm happy with that 3rd second time round....when that C-26 popped up we all know it would win :LOL: well done mate ultimate bike :cool:

racer x":10ht6vu0 said:
:cool:when that C-26 popped up we all know it would win :LOL: well done mate ultimate bike :cool:
Well said
nice to see Kona gets some of the vote. I was a bit surprised that the backfire and Brodie did not do better as i love them. but it was a tough month.

Wow! Thanks so much for everyone that voted. A very strong month but I couldn't be more pleased with 14% of the vote.
Shows what a half decent build thread can do!

Hang on, I beat 2 Kleins and a Brodie? Sweeeeeeeeeeet.
:D :mrgreen:

Congrats to all, another great month for Bike of The Month. Well done to Eric for taking another fine BoTM win, stand to be corrected but think this is the first C-26 from the original production run we've had entered.

Official Retrobike Bike of The Month April 2013 Result

1. rumpfy's Yeti C-26
2. Biglev's Breezer mk1 replica
3. racer x's 1996 Dagger FS

Rumpfy congrats! There were not that many bikes this month, but really high level.

John said:
Congrats to all, another great month for Bike of The Month. Well done to Eric for taking another fine BoTM win, stand to be corrected but think this is the first C-26 from the original production run we've had entered.

Official Retrobike Bike of The Month April 2013 Result

1. rumpfy's Yeti C-26
2. Biglev's Breezer mk1 replica
3. racer x's 1996 Dagger FS

Ya, it might be. To be honest, I'm surprised by the win but I'm thrilled. Those two Kleins were awfully clean and that Breezer replica was a journey in itself.

Anyway, thanks everyone, I'm grateful. :)

Back