• lewisfoto's Santana Moda

Votes: 18 9.0%
  • mheywoo1's 1996 Pace RC200F5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • CCMDoc's 1989 Merlin/Mongoose John Tomac Signature

Votes: 47 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I couldn't decide between the Zinn and the Black Saracen... so I let my wife have the vote (out of the two) +1 to the Saracen then!

Came down to the Zinn and Santana for me with the Santana just taking it. Great pic and set up, its the one I scroll down to the most and makes me want to get out and ride, a really great looking bike :cool:

FMJ":3g9zk6wv said:
jimi911":3g9zk6wv said:
If that was a Paul Tracy Yeti ARC I would vote for it over my ride :)

My buddy has Tara's (Paul's ex) old FRO.

Excuse to tell my Paul Tracy Yeti Story :)

Twas 1993. I had just finished up a ride in the Don Valley and was peddling up to the top by the bayview extension on my Stumpy. I arrived at the top to find two ... yes two Yeti ARCs. Now, anyone that rode the Don in the 90s knows ... you never see a Yeti! It was a trail dominated mostly by Specialized and Rocky Mtn. That remains the only Yeti ARC I have ever seen in the flesh. Anyway, I didn't even look at the guys with the bikes. A had a pic of the Yeti (with PT riding it) on my wall (I was 16 ... right beside my pic of Pam Anderson) and I just couldn't believe I was looking at one. It was all tricked out with Ringle bits and all the stuff I couldn't afford. Anyway, a voice from behind the bike said "which way are the good trails". It was Tracy. He and his engineer were going for a ride before the 1993 Molson Indy. I led them back into the trail and went on a 5K little loop with them. Lots of fun. Never got to try PT's Yeti though (didn't have SPDs). Great guys ... Paul was a good rider to. He asked if I was going to the race. I said I had my own race to go to in Cambridge (powerboat race). PT won the Toronto Indy that year, and i got my first win as well ... tho I never got to ride that pretty ARC!!

He use to ride with the TBR crew before he moved to AZ. Would drop in to the shop when he was in town after he moved to AZ. I remember him dropping a load of Penske swag on Andy after they canned him.

Hard for me to not vote for a yeti ;).

Great photos in here...I love the way the sun shines off that One Off...

Was going to go for Missy's Yeti, until I saw Tomac's Mongoose. Definitely gets my vote, especially with that photo, nothing better than a dirty bike :twisted:

Latest posts

Back