Arran road run 18th Oct

clockworkgazz

Gold Trader
MacRetro Rider
Feedback
View
Hi peps, long time no post. 4 kids and retrobike don't make happy bedfellows but now getting some saddle time and wondered if anyone wanted to go round Arran this Sunday.

Know it's short notice but Me and frank (old pal from BITD who had the kona on a dunked run a few years ago) are heading for the first ferry so thought I would put out an invite out to you all. Nothing retro and skinny tyres but will not be road race so all welcome if you fancy a spin.

Re:

Brilliant our Crawfurdlands and Gaz trails leader is back, you've been missed :D

Unfortunately my fitness is not up to Arran at the moment so enjoy yourselves ;)

Hey Gaz , I remember Frank from Dunkeld. Working Sunday unfortunately and like you kids and cycling don't mix. Hope you get better weather than we did 2 years ago . Rain , hail , thunder , 30ft waves and a glimmer of sunshine . It was epic !

Re:

In Oban this weekend but canna do Arran :(

Crackin ride though and Sun Faeries are on the ascendancy :xmas-cool:

Re:

No worries lads and I remember those pictures looked brutal and fingers crossed weather looks good for sunday. Getting the 9.45 ferry if you decide to come.

Latest posts

Back