any one fly RC helicopters ?

magicmistertea

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Just wondering if anyone else has an RC helicopter ?

ive got a little 3 channel indoor jobbie and its easy to fly...
so i bought a blade mcpx.... and ive crashed it about 20 times (every time i have flown it !!)

Its capable of 3D flying... Im Not ! :LOL:

very cool little machines :cool:

its one of these....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zfd3RA4Ndc

My mate Brian got a cheapo off ebay. Double horse or something it was called, search for it.

He buzzed it round the garden a few times, not bad.

He took it down the park and all was going well until it got a bit high. Instead of failing then resuming control once it was back in range it just took off to his left.

He found it two streets away ! Minimal damage and still fly's no problem.

poweredbypies":3e7fw9gq said:
I had this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czOu7lIjBWE&feature=fvst
got bored of it sold it, then wished i hadnt mine was just a boggo 4 channel but was ace fun. Lot more stable and more fun to fly than a normal set up. Better for indoor use you can fly it in your front room, handy in the summer its like aircon :LOL:

that one looks cool... with the amount of crashes im having i think i should have moved up to a 4 channel... oh well im sure i will stop crashing it after another few weeks of practise.

If your's is the same one thats in the vid then i think yours is a 6ch set up and thats a bit more than a beginner should be using. Seen those iron horse jobbies look very beginner friendly. Hope you have bought plent of spare blades :LOL:

i tried it and succesfully crashed it a couple of times...somewhere in a box.

poweredbypies":1lm67b26 said:
If your's is the same one thats in the vid then i think yours is a 6ch set up and thats a bit more than a beginner should be using. Seen those iron horse jobbies look very beginner friendly. Hope you have bought plent of spare blades :LOL:

Oi !! I like to think im a pro pilot !! :LOL:

I did start off flying a three channel... too easy.. so i skipped the 4 channel( again easily mastered) and got the 6 channel mcpx as in the video, they are quite tough and you dont really do any damage when flying in a field and the parts are cheap enough.
Its just taking abit of time getting used to it. :)

Latest posts

Back