Ant’s Christmas cracker Karma competition WE HAVE WINNERS

Re: Ant’s Christmas cracker Karma competition 2017

Nice work again this year Ant. Merry Christmas all

Re: Re:

Antstark":1p65zd6u said:
So to the prizes!

mkone... you are now the proud owner of this fab 1 1/8" Syncros stem. Think 130mm with a bit of rise :xmas-cool:

Chrisv40 - Some book by an old mountainbiker that hangs around here now and again :xmas-big-grin:

drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them out to you asap.

:xmas-big-grin: WOW! one of the few things i have ever won. Thanks Ant, but in the spirit of Christmas i must point out that in the list i have 2 numbers when i should only have 1!? So i will pull out and if your still able :xmas-wink: then you can run the Random machine one more time :xmas-cool:

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-wink: :xmas-cool:

Mark

Re:

What a rollercoaster. Pass the smelling salts.

Attachments

• 65F2A9B9-2199-4AAC-8F0C-73F5E37A8F80.jpeg
    65F2A9B9-2199-4AAC-8F0C-73F5E37A8F80.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 374
Re: Re:

Yeah that's what happens when you are pissed......told you it was a game of chance!

Now accept the prize like a man and if you feel guilty about it, bung a £10er in the next charity box you see

Happy Christmas all !

mkone":2hpgke26 said:
Antstark":2hpgke26 said:
So to the prizes!

mkone... you are now the proud owner of this fab 1 1/8" Syncros stem. Think 130mm with a bit of rise :xmas-cool:

Chrisv40 - Some book by an old mountainbiker that hangs around here now and again :xmas-big-grin:

drop me a PM with your address and I'll get them out to you asap.

:xmas-big-grin: WOW! one of the few things i have ever won. Thanks Ant, but in the spirit of Christmas i must point out that in the list i have 2 numbers when i should only have 1!? So i will pull out and if your still able :xmas-wink: then you can run the Random machine one more time :xmas-cool:

Merry Christmas everyone :xmas-big-grin: :xmas-wink: :xmas-cool:

Mark

Re:

Cheers Ant I rarely win anything.

A massively merry Christmas to you and all on Retrobike!

Thread Of The Year fo' sho' :cool:

I hope you don't mind if I steal your idea for a possible New Year karma event?

Back