Another Carlton build beckons...

As a postscript to this old thread I thought I would post images of the bike as it is now. Ive recently fitted some green Bluemels Sprint Veloce guards I had kicking around from being tken off my Flyer. The bike now looks identical (almost) to the 73 Continental...

P7252906_zpslnzfnzok.jpg

P7252890_zpsb1mjsyvc.jpg

P7252893_zpshuwyikjr.jpg

P7252891_zpsq7b7owwv.jpg

@Spokesmann - beautiful.

Yes, mine needs more work if I would get it to the shiny, beauty you have achieved. For now I am OK with it being useable and no longer seized up. I'll probably put mudguards on it so I can use it in more weathers and not trash myself! Otherwise my time is not there to take it to the next level.

Enjoy riding yours - it is an eye catcher!

gdcfc1":68i6eod7 said:
@Spokesmann - beautiful.

Yes, mine needs more work if I would get it to the shiny, beauty you have achieved. For now I am OK with it being useable and no longer seized up. I'll probably put mudguards on it so I can use it in more weathers and not trash myself! Otherwise my time is not there to take it to the next level.

Enjoy riding yours - it is an eye catcher!

Cheers! Any bike can be brought up t scratch with a little effort, your is perfectly fine, we can all improve, even this Corsa has some 'rough' areas! :D

Not sure if this thread is dead. I am trying to bring another Corsa back to life...paint is terrible and needs a new frame as tubes bent, but all original parts. I love the colour 'Chartreuse' - 'yellow green'.

Back