And so it begins...again - the Fire Mountain weight Loss project

It's a 97 I believe. Gil has proofed some decals for me in stock colour which is a light blue as in the above pic with the bombers.

I did think white with carbon/black parts but I think it will be too harsh.

Very interested in this been looking for some lighter suspension corrected forks myself. Running a yucky pair of exotics at the moment, but they weigh in at 1050g at 80mm over.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Or this version which are cheaper and lighter, come in 415mm or 460mm (for the 29" version)

EDIT: Toseek carbon forks on ebay, straight steerer take a tyre upto 2.1" disk only though. Cheaper than the Ti ones at around £90 and lighter too.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
What is this Car-bon you speak of? Also nice forks, but seem to be missing the bits to fit the cantilevers .....are they an optional extra 😉

Back