An Orange Prestige to pretend I'm 15 again

Decided to go with Black LX. The cranks and rear derailleur need a little bit of touching up, as does the Stalk stem but it's a nice change from silver. I'll probably swap the tyres for skin wall too.

IMG_20211024_150633.jpg IMG_20211024_150644.jpg

Looking good, I always really liked that style LX. :cool:

Agree with Fluffy, I just assumed it was some sort of anti-theft number although I didn't ask the original owner.

First question I have, does anyone know what this number signifies on the downtube?

View attachment 577125
My educated guess is the Bike Register. We have had our cargo bike done a few years ago when the Police came to our workspace and it looks similar to what they did to our frame underneath.
However cannot seem to get them to recognise the number on your frame using their search... so maybe not, unless you can remove bikes from the list...

My educated guess is the Bike Register. We have had our cargo bike done a few years ago when the Police came to our workspace and it looks similar to what they did to our frame underneath.
However cannot seem to get them to recognise the number on your frame using their search... so maybe not, unless you can remove bikes from the list...

You could be right, thanks! I've heard of the bike register but I've never used it. Perhaps I should given the number and value of the bikes I own....

Back