A Bit of Retro Fun! Mr Crud

I know, but it is their logo used on repros so best to ask :)

And congrats on being able to drive a massive bike carrier. I mean HGV.

Ahh sneaky little edit there Benjamin lol 😆

And thank you, only got one driver error so pretty pleased with that if I'm honest, wanted to do it years ago but could never afford it so im really glad I finally have!

Did it as you typed I guess :) but glanced to watch something on telly before hitting post again.

What was the minor, wiping a cyclist out on a left turn? 😂

Sneaky sod lol 😆

And yes how did you guess, but cyclists are second class citizens to an artic driver so it's only a minor 🙈

I went to set off onto kingswood roundabout as a van coming off to my right was holding up the traffic waiting to emerge from the road from adsa direction, he cleared faster than I'd realised and they set off so I stopped, partially crossed the give way line so got a minor, if I'd crossed it completely then I'd have failed so I wad very lucky!

He's not got any left or the desire to reproduce them, they were literally made as a freebie to be given away in mbuk for a short run and that was it lol.
I'm pretty sure none of the tooling to make them exists anymore either, so you're barking up the wrong fish there I'm afraid!
And yes I do know this first hand as I asked him myself when we did the scaling dam ride for Vern's send off weekend 😜
The fact this conversation happened at all to check, is the highlight of my day. Great job spud.

Reproductions would of course only be worth <10% of those rare 1month limited run give away originals. Unless they are continuation models of the original serial numbers planned BITD.

Think I might have to put mine in a Hatton Gardens safety deposit box soon if they keep going at this rate. 🗝🗃

I present to you, the holy grail of finds…

The worlds one and only, NOS NIB Mr Crud bung still in its packet, still attached to the cover of the one edition of mbuk it came with in April 1995. I have absolutely no idea how this has survived almost 27.5 years.

And fittingly it has JMC on the cover riding a 1994 FSR, old pics being recycled I assume, as by then he would have been sat on his 1995 M2 & FSR with a crud bung about to go up it, unless he hadn’t handed back his 1994 kit 🤷🏼‍♂️

Dream big people, dream big as things just might come true 😂

1FE6EF15-3156-4859-BA46-B2F5C2E35900.jpeg
D45C879A-1894-4C27-A9BE-7E53AB5B866B.jpeg

Attachments

• 3CFF21D2-A886-486B-A46A-5C673FB0248E.jpeg
    3CFF21D2-A886-486B-A46A-5C673FB0248E.jpeg
    712.8 KB · Views: 9
  • CAB90D00-3130-48DC-A1F6-BB48CA5AA0BD.jpeg
    CAB90D00-3130-48DC-A1F6-BB48CA5AA0BD.jpeg
    631 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Back