'98 Scott Endorphin FINISHED ! + 1st ride pics

Re:

I have scanned the review of this from Bike magazine august 1998. Should be in archives soon.. if you want it before pm me your email address as can't host a pdf here...

Re:

Nice one Coomber , I'll take a look at that buddy ;) . I'm enjoying the challenge of getting an even coat of paint on it .TBH it looked bloody awful when I started with the yellow! :LOL: Patchy as hell it was.

Good morning History Man ;) the only bike that lives in the garage is the ratbike, and that's how it's gonna stay!
I do need a chainset, undecided on what one though. Not sure what make to go for either. I think black crank arms with silver rings would look good, but having said that , an M750-1 would also compliment the rear mech and brakes better , being a similar finish.

Mike

Re: '98 Scott Endorphin morphin' 1st November update

I've its long lost twin. :LOL:

ztss55.jpg

Re:

Wow !

I'm afraid I'm the runt of this litter ! :( . With lots of make up being applied :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Mine has lots of nicks and scratches, but has also had the dropouts repaired as they became unbonded, which is something you should check, as this is apparently a fairly common fault with the earlier Endorphins.

Frame is looking better than i expected.

Careful with those wheels, the rims like to split around the spoke eyelets, espesh on rear. I rode mine for god knows how long without noticing.

Careful with those wheels, the rims like to split around the spoke eyelets, espesh on rear. I rode mine for god knows how long without noticing., without any ill effects.

02gf74":1i00yeaw said:

Careful with those wheels, the rims like to split around the spoke eyelets, espesh on rear. I rode mine for god knows how long without noticing., without any ill effects.

Thanks, I think ! :LOL:

Will keep an eye on those wheels. I have 4 pairs those Bonty wheels, all slightly different, and hope they don't split :shock:

Mike

Back