'98 Scott Endorphin FINISHED ! + 1st ride pics

Re:

This is what normally resides there,

Please note; The basket belongs to Mrs Muz, honest !

Mike

Attachments

• Living room.jpg
    Living room.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 1,002
Re:

Doesn't need to, to take plaster off the walls ! :LOL: :LOL:

I prefer the natural light with the bike in it. Looks a bit custardy in the evening with the lights on

shinobi":cagnporp said:
Very nice mate , worth all the work in the end :cool:

Paul

Cheers Paul, ;)

Now, about that Fisher :roll:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":3nkjbpot said:
The History Man":3nkjbpot said:
After the troubled sanding start that turned out to be a clean build. Nice choice of contrasting colours. I don't often see those tyres working but they do here.

Do you mean like this one?

That yellow bike reminds me of my old road bike :).

Nice job on the Endorphin too! Looks very clean.

Great work Mike and imho i think the choice of colour was an excellent idea as it stands out nicely without beiing over the top and as for the decals their a huge improvement over the originals and add a modern twist to the overall look of the bike ;) :cool: ..

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":3nniio2q said:
Had my first ride on the Endo today.

Thought I'd take a pic of the bike before it's first mudblast!

Then up the road climb to the South Downs where the fun starts. Got into riding off-road frame of mind after a month of just commuting :oops:

Then dropped down, out of the cold northerly wind, onto one of my favourite bits of trail where few riders seem to go,

Before crossing a main road and up a long climb, where I felt my lack of fitness :oops:

finally making it to the top, phew!

The bike felt quite light, belying it's just over 11kg weight.

Then along the ridge top in the big ring :cool: partly helped by the wind, onto my favourite singletrack section,

the combination of narrow bars and stiff stem made the steering very direct, even with bouncy forks, nice ;)

Then up a steep little section where you can easily come a cropper if your pedal catches the side of the gulley, but cleared it this time.
After which I had a long fast gravel track that took me down to a farm, where there was more than mud flying off my wheels :shock: oooooh !
Then I saw another rider up ahead, which spurred me on to try and catch him before the top of the hill he was grovelling up :LOL: Got to about 10 metres behind, not too bad as when I saw him I was around 4-500 behind ! Felt better for that, like I was getting, gulp, fit ! :LOL:
Then I rolled home and spent the next hour cleaning the bike and sorting clothes :roll:

Seems to have a mud collecting device too,

All in all, a nice if initially chilly ride though, pleased with the bike, although I've now cut the grips down, as they were a bit long.

Mike

This is really mtb , mud is ok ! :mrgreen:

Back