98 Klein Attitude rebuild

RadioShed

Old School Hero
Just got my hands on this, frame date is 07 97, so I guess it's a 98 model. Still got the chainsuck plate.

Started looking for parts. Thus far found the right XTR rear mech and a set of Avid Single Digit Mag brakes.

20210909_125828.jpg 20210909_125917.jpg

that is a TREK bike, that is not a Klein bike, just so you know
Ah , here we go, in capitals as well.

Yes I am aware that by this date Klein had been bought out by Trek. Everyone has their opinion on when did Klein bikes stop being real Klein bikes. But all I know is I have a frame made in Chehalis, but it cost me far less than one produced a couple of years earlier.

sure but:

that is a TREK bike, that is not a Klein bike, just so you know.

Just in case you did not understood it the first time. I repeat it. Just one thing. Do not try to assume anything else other than what I just wrote, and nothing more. Thank you so much.

Someone has an issue, it's like saying a Volvo isn't a Volvo as the company is owned by GM. Utter madness, I think you may need to get a reality check and worry about stuff that really matters, like "why are black goldfish still called goldfish?" or "should pizza have pineapple on it?". You know the everyday day things in life which make an actual difference...

Back