93 GT RTS Team/1 frame, 16" SOLD

Re: 93 GT RTS Team/1 frame, 16"

would love to buy this back...! ( i was the previous owner..! )

unfortunatley no funds or space at the moment :(

good luck with the sale!

spacehopper":30eyn4ul said:
would love to buy this back...! ( i was the previous owner..! )

unfortunatley no funds or space at the moment :(

good luck with the sale!
How did the shock work after the mod? Considering doing something myself one day, I'm sure I have your thread bookmarked somewhere. Seems crazy to open up a perfectly good shock though, hence the one day.

Hi,
If this is still available I would be interested pending shipping cost to Vienna/Austria.
Cheers
George

the shock just worked as originally intended after the mod.. you can alter the compression damping though by varying the pressure in the reservoir..

the reason i did it was because the shock was old and had a leaky main seal that needed to be replaced.. all the shock tuning places in the UK i tried wouldnt work on noleen shocks..! the air valve just makes it much easier to work on at home..

if your shock is working fine i wouldnt bother.. just wait until it needs servicing.. oh.. and bear in mind that seal kits can be obtained from j6 in the US but take literally forever to arrive.. and i had to email them a few times to get my seal kit!

Still for Sale

Price is NON NEGOTIABLE, POSTAGE TO UK only.

Sorry to overseas buyers but i have not got the time to get the boxed frame to the PO, get it weighed and get back to you with a price etc, etc.

Because a sale fell through it's boxed up and ready to go :roll:

Back