Sorted 29er boost fork.

Cheers, on the list but only available in 120mm. Which I'm sure will be fine. Was hoping it would drop a bit during BF.....

Can you confirm the length, I've taken a guess and may have gone over as not used to internal headset stack height and may have been conservative.

What sort of price are you after? What version and travel are they? If you have pics, even better.

I always keep my eye on here. Picked up a new 160mm lyrik select for £230 a couple of months ago, but even though I've this and the fox 36, a bargain is a bargain :LOL: and if an ultimate RS or fox factory pops up and looks like its going to go cheaper than norm, I'll have a go at it :D

I'd keep your eye on the *Pike Ultimate, thats about your travel and the right length of steerer.

*Although it says 'used', in most cases they havent been so and appear to have come from showroom models. Or its been on a test bike and some marks but otherwise excellent condition you can class it pretty much as new.
My Lyrik was classed as used but apart from the steerer cut from 260 to 200, the rest of it was impeccable and obviously hadn't even had a wheel fitted.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Can you confirm the length, I've taken a guess and may have gone over as not used to internal headset stack height and may have been conservative.

What sort of price are you after? What version and travel are they? If you have pics, even better.
They're Lyrik RC2s in red, 51 offset currently at 130mm travel but will include a 150mm airshaft, good condition, I just haven't used the bike much at all, time to sell it on. £350 posted? Or could be up for swaps if you have anything I'm after. I'll get a proper steerer measurement and photos when I get home if you're interested. _20221129_090622.JPG

Last edited:
Back