Sorted 29er boost fork.

ishaw

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Possibly buying a frame that requires boost rear end so need a set of wheels and fork.

What's out there?

Not looking to spend too much if I can avoid it, and hoping to find I can afford it all before taking a punt on the frame.

Black fork and wheels preferable as I think they will work better with the frame I have in mind. Frame is zesty lime so while black is a preference, anything that the zesty lime colour can carry off I'll consider.

Preference wise, liking the idea of rs revs, fox 34, marz z2 or anything along those lines. 51mm offset and 130/140 travel is about where the frame is at. Steerer will need to be in the 180mm ballpark.

I could be persuaded to part with retro or less retro builds if anyone is interested in a trade.

Last edited:
Manitou machete and some nuke proof wheels here. Both currently up on gumtree. If you do a search for either and find my listings.

i've got some bontrager duster elite 29er boost wheels, 6 bolt rotor, shimano freehub. very limited use 85posted.

Sorted for wheels now. Bought a set of the wtb ones. Used, but low mileage and more than the new ones, but have nice tyres fitted and already set up for tubeless so will save me the expense and hassle

Just need forks now....

Back