2021 Cobweb Duster - who's in? (July 3rd?)

KeepItSteel

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hey folks, it's still ghostly quiet around here, do we still have any interest in a group ride?
Perhaps towards end of June or during July pending responses to this thread.

I'm fully vaccinated now and most of you are older than me so no excuses 😉

I'm still interested. I think if you want it to happen you'll just have to post up a definite date and a place to meet and see who turns up. That's what I've done before anyway.

I'd definitely be up for a meet up, would give me added motivation to get my Marin finished off!

Well that makes 4 of us at least then!

My Sundays are pretty tied up for the foreseeable, is everyone OK to go with a Saturday meet?

I'm going to suggest first weekend of July for starters (Saturday 3rd) until someone tells me why this isn't a good idea.

As for location, I've been sticking mainly to what I know around me on the South Downs, I could perhaps put together a 20+ mile route across the hills heading up towards Truleigh Hill and towards Devils Dyke beyond but I'm very flexible with suggestions for other locations

Oh, just a thought.. I'm due to ride the Surrey Hills this weekend for the 1st time in about 5 years - I could use the experience to recce a route for us lot?..

Back