1996 Kona Hei Hei - The First King Kahuna

Thanks, I’m in no hurry. One will appear sooner or later. I’ve got enough bikes to keep me occupied just now. Few tweaks to make to the Fuchs, and a couple of sets of Sids to rebuild. Few parts to paint as well but it’s getting a little cold here for that job. Oh and a set of wheels to build for the Explosif when I find it.

Thanks, I’m in no hurry. One will appear sooner or later. I’ve got enough bikes to keep me occupied just now. Few tweaks to make to the Fuchs, and a couple of sets of Sids to rebuild. Few parts to paint as well but it’s getting a little cold here for that job. Oh and a set of wheels to build for the Explosif when I find it.
At least you have it ready, so once you find a frame you can be riding pretty quickly!

Another shot from last night

Nearly have a set of orange Z2s sourced. I think with all the grey and black that a real sharp burst of colour would compliment the bike.
20210928_185021.jpg

Nice.. orange would go well with that. I'd love to get a Z2 in orange - my fav colour, where'd you find it? I went with a purple chainring, my daughter's favorite colour.

Nice.. orange would go well with that. I'd love to get a Z2 in orange - my fav colour, where'd you find it? I went with a purple chainring, my daughter's favorite colour.

First real test today. Awful choice of tires as we just had rain and the leaves are coming down pretty good but otherwise and absolute blast

This thing loves loves loves going uphill with the stiff rear end.

The combo of the Z2 and titanium made for a great ride. Other than the fork swap and fine tuning the brakes a little I am very happy with it's current iteration.

20211005_141808.jpg
20211005_141758.jpg 20211005_134638.jpg

Oh shame, I need 20" at least. I have 3x 19" frames and I'm certain they're all too small haha.
'95 Explosif in 20" would be awesome

Back