1996 Kona Hei Hei - The First King Kahuna

That’s another lovely kona you’ve added to the collection. I hope to have a new project soon, fingers crossed.

That’s another lovely kona you’ve added to the collection. I hope to have a new project soon, fingers crossed.
Cheers! I guess 3 is a collection now... Though I wont be adding another without subtraction somewhere

What is headed your way? or is it a secret for now ?

No secret, I’m still after an Explosif. Nothing on the horizon yet but as soon as I get a chance of one I’ll be having it lol. I’ve got 90% of the parts already. Few parts still to acquire but once I get a frame and forks it should be a quick build.

No secret, I’m still after an Explosif. Nothing on the horizon yet but as soon as I get a chance of one I’ll be having it lol. I’ve got 90% of the parts already. Few parts still to acquire but once I get a frame and forks it should be a quick build.
I replied on your other thread, I still have my 95 frame

it cant be that bad to get it over the Atlantic...

It’s the import charge and the delivery at this end that kills it for me. I’ve bought items before from over the pond and I had to pay 20% import tax. The tax is on the total price of the item plus the postage cost. Then they want a £16.99 processing fee!

It’s the import charge and the delivery at this end that kills it for me. I’ve bought items before from over the pond and I had to pay 20% import tax. The tax is on the total price of the item plus the postage cost. Then they want a £16.99 processing fee!
ouch! good luck in your search

Back