1996 Claud Butler Anaconda FINISHED pg7

Effing rad !!! Top job again :)
Cheers dude, just need to swap out the slicks for something a little chunkier for the village pump track….

Super cool! Yet another epic build 😍
Thanks OX, his DT teacher was a bit confused but I think he’ll get good marks

Old thread I know but I was just searching for info on my anaconda I have hanging in my garage. And it's great to see one being put back in to commission!
I can confirm the acs rotor was the one fitted to the UK spec anaconda forget the catalogue😉
I'm considering restoring mine atm I have the original frame, forks, handlebars, grips, brake levers/cables and pads and seat post I replaced the seat with a padded marin one of my mountain bike. And I swapped my original Sonos wheels for some blue arayas when I bent the rear spindle on a half pipe. Just wandering are the original Sonos wheels still obtainable?

Old thread I know but I was just searching for info on my anaconda I have hanging in my garage. And it's great to see one being put back in to commission!
I can confirm the acs rotor was the one fitted to the UK spec anaconda forget the catalogue😉
I'm considering restoring mine atm I have the original frame, forks, handlebars, grips, brake levers/cables and pads and seat post I replaced the seat with a padded marin one of my mountain bike. And I swapped my original Sonos wheels for some blue arayas when I bent the rear spindle on a half pipe. Just wandering are the original Sonos wheels still obtainable?
I’ve seen the hubs occasionally appear on eBay. But they weren’t cheap 😬

I’ve seen the hubs occasionally appear on eBay. But they weren’t cheap

Back