1994 Team Fat Chance Yo eddy

Tomianson

BoTM Winner
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
Here is my newly acquired and finished 1994 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy.

M/L size, Sapphire blue with an original Fat Chance Fork*. The fork was original black, but has been professionally resprayed, along with the stem, to match the rest of the frame.

(*Note. After much research regarding the fork, this has been confirmed as an original, suspension corrected 1.125" fork. The thought is that around the time of the factory move, the folks at the factory might have made some forks using up whatever materials to hand. This is not a BOI fork, but is suspension corrected. The fork has also had the approval of Chris Chance himself as an authentic fork, he recognised the welds amongst other things. I have seen mentions of a couple of other original suspension corrected 1.125" fork blade forks)

XT M737 mainly. The wheels are XTR M910 with Mavic X517 CD SUP rims and Panaracer Smoke/Dart tyres.
Campagnolo record OR seatpost, repro Frite Titanium Saddle. Svelte Odyssey Skewers.

Initial impressions on the short rides i've done so far, is that i can see what all the hype is about a Yo Eddy. Intuitive is the word often used and that is totally correct, this bike just feels so right.

Attachments

• IMG_2799.jpeg
    IMG_2799.jpeg
    172 KB · Views: 1,364
  • IMG_2798.jpeg
    IMG_2798.jpeg
    180.6 KB · Views: 1,367
You show good taste and restraint in your build. Well done. No bling. Workhorse xt m737 (i have a special place in my heart for the m737 xt vintage) and a campagnolo who cares about weight seatpost. Classic, pure function and quality.

Prodigal Son":hgnb7o3o said:
You show good taste and restraint in your build. Well done. No bling. Workhorse xtm737 (i have a special love for this xt vintage) and a campagnolo who cares about weight seatpost. Classic, pure function and quality.

Very kind words, thanks. XT M737 just works so well, very light and as a rider, i'm less precious about it than M900.

Back