1994 Specialized S-Works FSR

I was going to say i hoped it would end up with Umma Gummas to match those grips, and maybe some grey gripshift covers too. So, what tyres are you going to be using instead?

Paul R":z4l7zpf0 said:
looks great

Cheers :cool:

Few bits left to do, rear shock needs some pressure, I need to tweak the front brake, plus need to shorten the front brake rocker bolt as it just fouls on the crown under full compression.

Looking forward to getting its proper wheel set fitted - hopefully some time in the new year once built up :)

mk one":2xmjpj52 said:
I was going to say i hoped it would end up with Umma Gummas to match those grips, and maybe some grey gripshift covers too. So, what tyres are you going to be using instead?

Would love some grey gripshift covers - but haven’t spotted any for sale.

In fairness, the tyres on it can be used for riding, but for picture taking (posing :facepalm: ), I’ll stick my NOS Umma Gumma Ground Controls on :D

Re:

Front wheel back from the builders; Z-21 Pro rim, Hugi hub, Specialized Trick Release skewer :cool:

Rear wheel still a work in progress...
8AE1295E-F8C8-413B-8B00-4BF2AF78C22F.jpeg

Last edited:
pw_pw_la":1fnrqlxg said:
Did this beautiful bad boy ever get finished?

I'm refurbishing a Tioga Disc Drive, and its just finding the time to do it :( I've got remove old glue and re-bond the sheets, so far I've only managed to remove old glue from one pair of sheets - and that took ages! :facepalm:
Fingers crossed it all works, and I'll get it built on the Hugi hub :cool:

freddok":1fnrqlxg said:
One word, Superb !!!

Latest posts

Back