1994 RockLobster

Midorimage":22j2tkby said:
I would try to center the headset, so the Ritchey logo is at the center

I originally had this thought but then the "Logic" part would be hidden by the down tube! So it says Richey on one side and Logic on the other both top and bottom....

Deffo going to keep the foam on the lever... until I find a left hand one and see what state it's in.

Just had some springs arrive for the Judy XC'S that I have for it so will be test fitting the tomorrow and see how it looks.

Tony....

Do you what size bottom bracket your using I need to sport mine out and struggling to pin it down? Is it a normal un55 or un26? So confused right now

Re:

I don't know mate as I have had to make my own to get the Revolvers to fit.

I bought a cheapo BB an pressed out the cartridge bearings then bought some bearings to fit the cups I/D and the Revolver shaft O/D.
Then I bought a bag of shims and had a tube made up to space the bearings.....

Re:

Had a bit of spare time to cable it up and fiddle with the brakes, had two options with the front brake and went with what I thought looked less busy....

The rear brake works in a fashion will see what it's like when I get out on it....

I'm having a total mare finding a matching kooka lever for the rear brake so fitted an SS5, might fit the other for the front if I don't find one soon!

And finally got the front rings mounted, not going to bother with a granny as I never use it but may fit one if it starts to bother me not being there....

Waiting on pedals and chain to arrive next week and it's done! But for now this is how it hangs....

Tony....

Re:

You can get a neat bolt in cable stop, rather than the numb looking cam, this would fit into the M5 boss on the Wishbone and look much neater and would be more efficient, lovely looking frame, bet it rides well?

Re:

Hmmm do you know where you can get them? A quick ebay search turned up blank....

Can't wait to get out on it even tho it may be a bit small....

Tony....

Re:

**Edited last post to show the rear rocker setup**

Postman has been again.... :facepalm:

Pedals and chain now on, setup the front mech and just need to take it for a quick spin to fine tune.

Wating on a pair of skin wall Wild grippers to arrive then I will have no excuse not to give gil_m a shout for Decals....

Tony....

Back