Sold 1994 Fat Chance Shock-a-Billy S/M Frameset S/N 056P3SM

Star12

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
1994 Fat Chance Shock-a-Billy Mk 1 Frameset, S/M Size, as per the 1994 Fat Chance Catalogue, Serial Number 056P3SM.

This awesome ‘Billy‘ from the first year in 1994 needs a new owner who can show her some love as I’ve been neglecting her.

Both the frame and the Judy SL fork would probably benefit from fresh paint, which I had planned to do but life has unfortunately got in the way. This would make a lovely new project for you! The package I have is as follows:

- Fat Chance Shock-a-Billy Frame.
- Rock Shox Judy SL fork with full Titanium bolts and Kronos Spring upgrades.
- Original Fat Chance Seat Collar and TWP Rear Brace both included.
- New Decal Sets for both the Frame and the Judy SL both included, (Fat Chance decals alone cost £50+).
- 27.2 mm to 29.4 mm Seatpost Shim included as Fat Chance Size seatposts are sometimes harder to find.
- M900 XTR Front Derailleur in lovely condition is included.
- Shimano Bottom Bracket, axle about 111 mm, good for M900 Cranks, bearings are smooth.
- Original Fat Chance Owners Paperwork.
- Also included is an original box of awesome Fat Chance Bandages! (Approximately 50% full).

There is one very small piece of damage to the frame. Underneath, where the rear swing arm connects to the pivot, above the bottom bracket shell; there is a little mount with a bolt, that has broken off. (Please see photos). This is a very small item, (I’m not even sure what that bolt is for), and does not affect the function or ride of the frame. This could be welded back on, perhaps at the same time as a repaint.

Otherwise the frame is in good condition with no other damage, no dents or cracks.

I would like £525 for the above mentioned package, plus shipping from the UK to wherever you are located. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

Star12

Last edited:
Fyi, the bit that has broken off is for a screw to hold the axle in place that the rear end pivots on. You can see the axle starting to poke out in one of the pics.

Lovely frame btw. If you fancy selling the twp brace on its own, let me know.

Last edited:
Thank you for the information Ian, much appreciated, I’m sure the new owner will find that helpful. :)

Star12

Back