1994 Fat Chance Shock a Billy and parts for sale

ishaw":2gmg06j0 said:
Lovely. Good luck with the sale. Nice to see some good prices too!

Enjoy the yeti too.

Thanks mate, I'm having a bit of a purge to be honest and just keeping what I need, think I'm still going to end up with 4/5 lovel retro's though, all which I can't ever see myself selling :LOL:

Smithjss70":18mz4wv9 said:
Pedals? Congrats on the ARC. I know you've wanted one for a while.

I have listed another pair of XT caged pedals I have going spare, previous owner has removed all black paint carefully though.

Very excited about the Yeti build but sad to let this bike go, she rides so well but atleast I can say I have owned and ridden a Fat Chance :D

Re: Re:

mattb":4117ggzn said:
Interested in the shifters/levers,rear mech and cantis depending on condition and pics

Afraid I may have a buyer for the whole lot now, it would be nice to see it ride again as near to my build as possible.

I'll keep everyone updated regards what is available via my top post as and when I hear back from the gent.

Thanks, Tim

Right guys quick update for all those that have shown interest, I am still in talks to sell the whole bike with one gent, due to his work commitments and me being in my hols then time needed to get the bike and bits ready to sell, I've given him 2 weeks. If he pulls out I'll go to the next person in line from your shown interest.

I'd much rather sell as one lot, price is £800 plus postage.

Thanks for your patience, Tim

Back