1994 Claud Butler Antaeus 7005 (Finished Pg8)

Re: 1994 Claud Butler Antaeus 7005

Peachy!":3cp9zn7h said:
Retro Spud":3cp9zn7h said:
my god I wouldn't want to buy a car off you.... you'd buy a 100,000 miler - work your magic and then pass it off as an ex demo showroom model.

Here you go fine sir... lovely mover, only one previous owner... spent most of its life garaged.. ;)

All finished, just needs a quick blast around the grounds of Peachy Towers to check cables and chain alignment, then off for a proper ride with the lad...
Good job on paining the letters on the antaeus mate.

Mate? Just remember who you’re talking to or you’ll be cleaning the workshop again..
:?

Finally got around to some photos now that I have the correct bottle cages.... :roll:

Attachments

• Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (2).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (2).JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 302
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (7).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (7).JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 301
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (8).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (8).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 300
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (9).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (9).JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 300
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (4).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (4).JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 300
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (5).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (5).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 300
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (3).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (3).JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 301
  • Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (1).JPG
    Claud Butler Antaeus 1994 (1).JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 303
Unfortunately due to my knee infection, :oops: I couldn’t join Our Jimmy on his birthday ride, so his pal stepped up and took out the ’91 Teal Cape Wrath…..

The future of RetroBiking? They call this stuff “Vintage”! :roll:

Attachments

• '94Antaeus '91 Cape Wrath.JPG
    '94Antaeus '91 Cape Wrath.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 301
Hey Jimmy we just need to know how the shake down went and if the Old Boy did a decent rebuild job on Purple Ronny - he does seems to have gotten all the parts back together in the right order

Retro Spud":207dexhe said:
Hey Jimmy we just need to know how the shake down went and if the Old Boy did a decent rebuild job on Purple Ronny - he does seems to have gotten all the parts back together in the right order
Yup.Its nice and tight ,dads done a good job, hopefully he’ll get rid of the clips. :roll:

The History Man":1emiba8p said:
Look after your knees son.

Yes, seat post could do with going up another inch or two..

I’ve been banned from riding for the past 4 weeks whilst suffering/recuperating from a knee infection… but today the sunshine got the better of me…. A little pootle out on the lads Antaeus was just what I needed to lift my spirits… bit small for me even with the seat up high and the long stem, I spent most of my time on the end of the horns… no matter, I was smiling all the way and happy with how it all worked, nice and light and easy on the backside, however I wasn’t impressed with the Tioga Factory tyres, the rear slipped/spun a few times whilst going up only the slightest gradient and with me sitting firmly in the saddle. :shock:

Attachments

• 1994 Claud Butler Antaeus.jpg
    1994 Claud Butler Antaeus.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 185
Back