1994 Brodie Sovereign - DeKerf Paintjob

That is so beautiful. If the Dekerf connection could be proven, that would be so awesome. Maybe someone out west has a picture of it up in the shop, or the ultimate provenance would be to get Chris himself to confirm it.
I won't bother you with an offer, but I will let you know that shipping would be way easier if you sent it to me.😜
Glad you've kept it in Canada, it seems like I see more old Brodies with our European friends than I do here in Ontario

Last edited:
That is so beautiful. If the Dekerf connection could be proven, that would be so awesome. Maybe someone out west has a picture of it up in the shop, or the ultimate provenance would be to get Chris himself to confirm it.
I won't bother you with an offer, but I will let you know that shipping would be way easier if you sent it to me.😜
Glad you've kept it in Canada, it seems like I see more old Brodies with our European friends than I do here in Ontario
It is definitely his paint job. I know all the people who have owned it since it was in that shop. No pics etc but I have been told that cobra symbol is his hallmark when painting frames.

Back