1993 Off-Road Team Toad

It looks perfect, especially the Tbone. Even the roughed up revolvers look at home. We want to know how she rides!

the size seems to be perfect for me, it is not a comparison how i fit to my wtb,...that is complete different.
But i feel good on that bike and now with the final steps its getting better and better.

@raidan73 the bar performs very well and i have to say that is a buying recommendation.
Grips are very good, the stem could be 1cm longer maybe...but its a really nice ride.

there was the original sticker missing and you had to look at that screw,...not anymore!
Ah and yes i took especially these brakes because they are simpel, easy to adjust, good performing and in my eyes really pretty.

and our old fellow was aliitle bit dizzy at the start but he´s getting used to it.

tiredecal is matching the frame colour,...jippi

cheers Kay

the size seems to be perfect for me, it is not a comparison how i fit to my wtb,...that is complete different.
But i feel good on that bike and now with the final steps its getting better and better.

@raidan73 the bar performs very well and i have to say that is a buying recommendation.
Grips are very good, the stem could be 1cm longer maybe...but its a really nice ride.

there was the original sticker missing and you had to look at that screw,...not anymore!
Ah and yes i took especially these brakes because they are simpel, easy to adjust, good performing and in my eyes really pretty.

and our old fellow was aliitle bit dizzy at the start but he´s getting used to it.

tiredecal is matching the frame colour,...jippi

cheers Kay
Just get a 135mm Tbone!

hmm i got a nice scott stem with double screw clamp, that i might use...this looks pretty odd but somehow nice. But it has the wrong colour.

I love the way you've made this your own Kay, and haven't been afraid to deviate from the norm on a few component choices. Thanks for the feedback on the bar, and those grips look nice too :cool:
I think a T-bone is one of those stems that can look right on just about any bike, regardless of pedigree

I assumed these bars would end up on a few builds on here!

I have a set on the Merlin-in-progress, and picked up another for another member on here too.

They're lovely, with the perfect sweep, and I'm looking forward to riding them.

And if you guys on the German forum ordered 17 of them (!!) I can see why they sold out so quickly! ;)

For those interested: I know he's working on a second batch (with another very exciting reproduction component in the pipeline too), so if anyone needs assistance getting a set, let me know. Happy to help!

Back