1993 Klein Attitude Graffiti FINISHED.

Yeah now I see it too. Same size bearings on top and bottom of the steerer tube, right? MC2 was a smaller bearing on top and a larger (MC1 typical) bearing on the bottom of the steerer tube. Funny they also used the 1994 typical "new" font design as well. Didnt know there were hybrids MC1 but with the new 1994 colors and new 1994 - 1998 main fonts! Great bike!
Cheers it’s lovely isn’t it? Yes I think near the end of 93 they were doing 94 colours here and there. This one is a September 93 serial number.

Love it! Absolute premiership build....with BOTY potential going on here. When Pete_mcc did his, was in Absolute awe....blew my offering out of the water!

100% agree on black components....Will look Absolutey amazing regardless!

Watching with keen interest!

boy"O"boy

Silver all the way. Black will contrast too strongly against all the white I think. Not that that's a particularly bad thing, I like that look too, just that I think silver will look really smart. So I'm glad you're going that direction.

White and silver doesn't get done as often as it should!

I'm sure this is going to be top notch stuff all around.

Congrats man, I'm sure you're thrilled to have this project on the go.

I think @vtwinvince summed it up nicely! 👆👍

Based on how beaten all my old and current bikes are, I'd be happy with it before the repaint... However what a stunning transformation!!! Amazing job and looking forward to see how this shapes up. I see it's already adorned with a £££ seatpost QR too!

That is already looking rather nice Tom, really looking forward to seeing it up and running.

Stay classic. Dont make it too goofy or overpowered! The saddle is already ... quite something! :-D

Back