1993 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team Jersey

Finished (for now).

When the weather is better I'll take it out for a spin and some glamour shots, until then here's some basic pics in my office.

I've built this to ride and it happens i was able to put it together with bits i had waiting here, so this has been a quick build.

1993 Team Fat Chance Yo Eddy 'Team Jersey' (painted by Ollie at Dark Matter Finishing, all by hand, there are no decals)

Drivetrain is Syncros Revolution crankset with Syncros rings, XTR M900 front and rear derailleurs and XTR M900 Brake/shifter levers.
Braking is XTR M900
Wheels are White Industries hubs and XTR M900 cassette on Mavic 117 SUP CD Ceramic rims with Ritchey Megabite Zmax WCS 26x2.35 tyres.
Cockpit is Salsa Moto Roller stem (painted to match) with Answer Hyperlite Handlebar and Chris King Gripnut headset.
Seating is a Syncros Hardcore seatpost with a lovely Flite Perforated Titanium saddle.
Other details of note, the pedals are XT M737 SPD's with upgraded Exus Titanium axles, the skewers are XTR M900.

Can't wait to give this a bit of a thrash.

Future changes, i might put some black ringle skewers on when i find a set. For regular riding i may also change the tyres to Panaracer Smoke/Dart. IMG_7710.jpeg IMG_7712.jpeg IMG_7715.jpeg IMG_7711.jpeg IMG_7713.jpeg

Last edited:
Class, as usual. Desert Island Discs question, sort of - If you could keep just one of your bikes which one would it be? :D
Thanks v much.
That’s a tricky question to answer. I think for sheer beauty/specialness it’d be the Aquafade Yo with Record OR (nearly finished). But I rode my Dogs Bolx the other day for the first time and as a rider it was spectacular.

Back