1993 Fat Chance Titanium.

What forks are they on that?
They're custom made Yo Eddy titanium forks. They were custom made specifically for a Fat Chance titanium a while back. Came from germany as far as i know and as far as i know theyre the only ones of their type.

XTR m900 is so perfect ... but maybe, what if cook bros crankset w/ 24 36 46 rings; xt m733 derrailleurs, xt thumbshifters (i prefer them to rapidfire), avid cantis and brake levers(the old, made in the US groundbreaking cantilever stuff), Hugi hubs(better and louder than shimano) laced to mavic 231 rims, 2.35 tires suited to your terrain, salsa steel stem (ahead though i much prefer a quill stem on a rigid bike but i digress), 24in wide wtb titanium handlebars w/ some sweep.

XTR m900 is so perfect ... but maybe, what if cook bros crankset w/ 24 36 46 rings; xt m733 derrailleurs, xt thumbshifters (i prefer them to rapidfire), avid cantis and brake levers(the old, made in the US groundbreaking cantilever stuff), Hugi hubs(better and louder than shimano) laced to mavic 231 rims, 2.35 tires suited to your terrain, salsa steel stem (ahead though i much prefer a quill stem on a rigid bike but i digress), 24in wide wtb titanium handlebars w/ some sweep.

Well that’s a build that will look perfect regardless of what frame you drape it on!

And, hey, if you can find a WTB ti bar with some sweep for less than my kidney, please let me know! Desperate for one for a current project.

Oh, and I’d take an ahead Salsa with some decent rise too, actually! (With you on preferring quill on a rigid build as well)

Oh, and the Cooks (black) to replace the ones the mailman lost, that I’m still heartbroken about.

Oh, and yeah, just about everything else you just mentioned!

Yeah, do all that Tom. He’s nailed it.

That is a hell of a spec abs not far from a few things I’m toying with. It came with Xt thumbshifters and blue kooka racha levers. Tempted to keep them.
Hugi hubs are a yes, if I can find a nice wheelset with them, got sone white industries as well I could use. But it won’t hold up the build, XTR fir now whilst I look.
Looking for a good Ti bar or a turquoise Hyperlite, and I’ll keep the zooka as I want a blue cockpit.

Latest posts

Back