1993 DBR Axis Team Titanium - DONE! - 20lb (ish) Beaut :)

sparkiegaz":1kk3f0e7 said:
Loverly ti frame , u done good job there feller, I love your man cave also seems very organised,,,

:cool: Thanks :)

Yep, I try and keep it that way :mrgreen:

Cheers

Re: Re:

sinnerman":uq6w3mt5 said:
Martin, I love this thread, The opening picture is class...........Humble beginnings bud...!

:)

Just stumbled across this build, looks like a monumental effort, but a truly epic bike! And I think everyone wants to know what happened to the integrale?

Moisty99":wxuypzcw said:
Just stumbled across this build, looks like a monumental effort, but a truly epic bike! And I think everyone wants to know what happened to the integrale?

Thanks, glad you like it :) it's being rebuilt with a 16" Axis TT frame and a slightly different build spec ;) ....a bit like 'Trigger's Broom" :LOL:

The Integrale is long gone unfortunately; traded for an as new Impreza STi back in about 1998 iirc!

Cheers :)

I thought it might of self combusted like most! Great taste in cars too. I have a 97 Impreza STI type R.

Moisty99":1tcpmbzc said:
I thought it might of self combusted like most! Great taste in cars too. I have a 97 Impreza STI type R.

I had no issues with mine; very reliable, including hooning round Ireland through floods! :mrgreen:

The black STi is long gone too, and various others since! :)

Enjoy your type R :cool:

Cheers

Re: DBR Axis TT

Thought I would post this for you. This was my father's rest his soul.

Attachments

• 16153845967275845579551098257488.jpg
    16153845967275845579551098257488.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 94
Re: DBR Axis TT

Clouds4Daz":375u16b7 said:
Thought I would post this for you. This was my father's rest his soul.

Love the bike buddy, sorry to hear re your father but hope you ride and enjoy it in his memory.

Welcome to RB :)

great bike, i have the same at home, i love it , the frame stickers have disappeared with years
did you redone it ?

Back