1992 San Andreas Mountain Cycle

Ohhh I like this.... saving something that most would give up on... very well done. (So far ;))

Re:

Great work as usual yakboy, don't suppose you have a link the the dent puller kit? I’ve got a dented top tube on a 98 heckler that I had accepted I couldn’t do anything with but you’ve given me hope.

Re: Re:

Timoth27":3p6wpr20 said:
Great work as usual yakboy, don't suppose you have a link the the dent puller kit? I’ve got a dented top tube on a 98 heckler that I had accepted I couldn’t do anything with but you’ve given me hope.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ikaufen-Suitab ... 159&sr=8-8

This is the one I got..you can get cheaper or more expensive kits depending on what you want in it. I particularly wanted the slide hammer for non flat area's where the orange puller in my pic..would not go. It's a bit of a learning curve to use but satisfying.

Re:

I bought a NOS one at the weekend :cool: , BUT it's in Italy and the seller can't post it at the moment :facepalm: (and I managed to get it a lot cheaper that 75 euros's :D )...but thanks for the heads up..it's just what I'm looking for!

Re:

At least DHL is still working from Germany :D ..a little sneak peek as to the direction I'm going with the gearing..

49680114823_db357e3d99_c.jpg

Although will have a trip to Acorn at some point

Re: Re:

Well nice :cool: - but looking at its all silver-ness it left me a bit :? .....Then I scrolled down past the pic and read the closing ditty - it was back to :D

yakboy":3b1e9ua8 said:
Although it will have a trip to Acorn at some point

Re:

Yep Spud..good thing about Paul's is that they come apart easily, keeping the colours close to my chest for the time being on need to find a front mech...which may take a while...

Back