1991 Yeti Ultimate build thread

Finally received these canti mounting bolts. They're nice and worth the money if you don't have anything else. Derailleurs cabled and will get brakes cabled this weekend. Power grip pedals too. Not 100% on tires yet. I like these IRC's as far as time period correct tires go, but i don't love them. They fit nicely though and look pretty cool. If I can't find anything else I can afford (thanks all you Onza sellers) I'm going to put on some re production gum wall Smokes as I am also going to ride this bike. Waiting on some bar ends too.

xtr ti.jpg

Finally received these canti mounting bolts. They're nice and worth the money if you don't have anything else. Derailleurs cabled and will get brakes cabled this weekend. Power grip pedals too. Not 100% on tires yet. I like these IRC's as far as time period correct tires go, but i don't love them. They fit nicely though and look pretty cool. If I can't find anything else I can afford (thanks all you Onza sellers) I'm going to put on some re production gum wall Smokes as I am also going to ride this bike. Waiting on some bar ends too.

View attachment 825640
I’ve got lots of barely used Onza Racing Porcs with the black walls. Not sure what your budget is but I don’t need to make eBay money on them. PM me if interested

Attachments

• IMG_6851.jpeg
    IMG_6851.jpeg
    1,019.9 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: JCS
Back