1991 Rocky Mountain Altitude *resto mod* SYNCROS

How are you finding the sim works pedals and tyres? The definitely look the part.
I love the stuff! This has Sim bars too.
The pedals are without question the most comfortable and smoothest spinning i've ever had, but not the grippiest, especially when wet. That lack of grip does equate to a lack of stabbing bloody pain when you do slip onto your shin though.:)
The tires are SUBLIME... maybe a little slow on tarmac, but on gravel and single track they are in a league all their own it seems. Amazing grip and comfort but with great gravel/dirt rolling resistance and flat protection. Oh ya and not to mention they look rad :}
Bars are the perfect sweep and width for a modern feel with a bit of comfort to improve the geometry of these old bikes. I just cant cope with skinny bars...

I love the stuff! This has Sim bars too.
The pedals are without question the most comfortable and smoothest spinning i've ever had, but not the grippiest, especially when wet. That lack of grip does equate to a lack of stabbing bloody pain when you do slip onto your shin though.:)
The tires are SUBLIME... maybe a little slow on tarmac, but on gravel and single track they are in a league all their own it seems. Amazing grip and comfort but with great gravel/dirt rolling resistance and flat protection. Oh ya and not to mention they look rad :}
Bars are the perfect sweep and width for a modern feel with a bit of comfort to improve the geometry of these old bikes. I just cant cope with skinny bars...
Nice! Thanks for the review. Definitely tempted by the tyres, I like the green/skin wall ones on their website too.

Back